International Student Recruitment
The International Student Recruitment unit of the IO handles promotions for Sunway outside Malaysia. This is done through public presentations, consultation sessions and visits to schools.
The International Student Recruitment activities are also carried out with the assistance and support of a network of independent agent representatives. International students seeking academic advice or choosing to lodge applications through agent representatives may check with the IO for the current list of official representatives.
- Issuance of Offer Letters
- Student data records
International Student Visa
- Application for new student passes (through EMGS)
- Student pass endorsements
- Student pass renewals
- Student pass transfers
- Student pass cancellations
International Student Welfare
The Welfare unit provides assistance to students, as well as orientation of new students. Services include:
- Airport pickups and Immigration clearance
- Post-arrival medical check-ups
- Welcome reception for new students
- Health Insurance claims processing
- Hospital visitations
- 24-hour hotline assistance
- Student welfare and crisis cases
- Reference letters, certification (for banks, embassies, etc.)
- Sunway International Student Ambassadors
- On request basis by the various Schools and Departments in Sunway Education Group, we will look to collaborate with Universities on credit transfer, advanced standing, twinning, academic partnership, student exchange and study abroad.
- If you are interested to work with Sunway Education Group, including Ipoh and Johor Bahru campuses, do contact us.
Information on further education to Australia, New Zealand, UK, US, Canada and others.
How We Can Help You:
- Advise you on which universities will suit you best.
- Process your university application.
- Assist you in accepting the offer.
- Guide you on visa application.
- Help you in flight and accommodation reservation.
- Conduct pre-departure briefing.
- Provide a resource library for you to research your educational pathway.
- Working with Students Services Department after the assessment of your career choice and advise you on a suitable university.
Sunway students can:
- Make an appointment with us.
- Walk in to make enquiries.
Office hours : Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.
Contact : +6 (03) 7491 8622 (Ext 8010)
Malaysian Time (GMT +8)
Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.