Open policies contain Sunway University’s approved policies, procedures and schedules. Browse here for the list.
Sunway University aims to play its full role in the world as an organization for the good of humanity. Institutions of higher education have an important place in the world in developing good citizens and in developing societies and economies. In this context, the University has adopted a number of open policies related to staff and other operational matters.
Human Resource Policies
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employees Grievance Procedure
- Gift, Entertainment, and Hospitality
- Modern Slavery, Forced Labour and Human Trafficking
- Pay Equity
- Remote Working Employment
- Sexual Harassment
- Working Hours