Who You Will Be Working With
As part of your application, you will need to nominate two referees who are senior people acquainted with your work and who must provide a written comment on your academic and/or professional suitability to undertake the program.
Applicants will be required to submit:
- A detailed CV
- A certified copy of each degree-level certificate obtained
- Certified copies of all degree-level transcripts
- IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE score report (if applicable)
- One (1) letter of reference (academic and/or professional)
- A personal statement of your interest in Master in Public Policy.
For more information or to apply, please email: [email protected]
To speak to the Programme Leader or Manager of Graduate Studies, please contact:
- Prof Shandre M. Thangavelu, Programme Leader: @email
- Kavitha Ambigabadi, Manager, Graduate Studies: @email
JPT/BPP(U)(N-DL/310/7/0028/PA14732)06/26 (Open Distance Learning)