What do I need to do to be a mobility student?

You can apply to be a mobility student on an individual basis. To do this, please contact @email,and we will assist you further. Please provide the following information when you write to us:

  1. Name
  2. Current university
  3. Major
  4. Nationality
  5. Subjects interested if it is shortlisted

You may refer to the list below on subjects that you can take with Sunway University.

CAE - Centre for American Education (ADTP)
SHMS -School of Healthcare & Medical Sciences
SOH - School of Hospitality
SST - School of Science & Technology
SUBS - Sunway University Business School