The programme aims to provide graduates with advanced knowledge and skills in Geriatric Medicine to deal with the increase in global population aging and increased complexity in the field of medicine. This program will contribute to developing competent and skilled medical practitioners who have a caring and holistic approach in managing older patients.
In collaboration with the MSGM (Malaysian Society of Geriatric Medicine
- Primary Care Geriatrics
- Researcher in Elderly Care
- Licensee for Nursing Home
- Analyst for Primary Care Geriatrics
- Advisor for pharmaceuticals / nutritional products for elderly
- Track to specialist training
- Educators for allied healthcare and carers of elderly
Mode of Delivery
- Work Based Learning
- Clinical Attachments
- Online & Blended Learning
- The duration for each module is 6 weeks.
- Every week there is a live stream of 4 hours.
- Clinical attachment is 3 days every 6 weeks.
- Weekend Workshops and face to face learning for 2 days every 3 months.