The BSc (Hons) in International Hospitality Management is designed to develop global players for the hospitality industry.
This 3-year programme offers a blend of technical know-how and management theories in an applied and practical context within hospitality operations, food service operations as well as culinary operations. This programme also equips you with life-long learning skills that emphasise industry practices, management skills and research competencies to prepare you for a seamless transition into the working world.
Essential practical industry experience will be gained through an 18-week internship. This degree is accredited by Le Cordon Bleu and upon the successful completion of the programme, graduates are awarded two certificates; one from Sunway University and another from Le Cordon Bleu, a leading global institution in culinary and hospitality education.
Accredited By The World-Renowned
- Entertainment manager
- Hotel general manager
- Purchasing manager
- Resort manager
- Any other equivalent qualifications
- Applicant with no standard qualification will be considered on a case-to-case basis
English Language Requirements
- IELTS or equivalent 5.5 (With no individual band below 5.0)
- MUET Band 4
- SPM English B3 or B+
- UEC English B4
- O-Level English (1119) Credit
- Sunway Intensive English Programme (IEP) Pass Level 4
- ESL/English Satisfactory level in Pre-University programmes, where the medium of instruction is English