Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing Course is a 6-month full-time programme designed to provide nurses with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge, attitude and skills in the field of Intensive Care nursing. Graduates from this course will be knowledgeable and skillful in delivering care in the field of critical care in line with the industrial requirements.
- Registered Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Instructor Critical Care
- Nurse Administrator in Critical Area
Mode of Delivery
- Face to face in Practical
Other Special Instructions
- All candidates will be required to complete clinical placement as a requirement of the curriculum.