The BSc (Hons) in Culinary Management integrates experiential learning with academic rigour to prepare you for the competitive culinary industry.
From practical culinary skills along with management and leadership skills, this 3-year programme will give you an edge to excel in this professional industry. Through lectures, demonstration, work-based learning and hands-on experiences, you will be exposed to the techniques of quality food preparation and presentation. On the business side, courses such as marketing, communication skills, managing people, small business venture and quality management ensure graduates are well rounded to meet the demands of the industry.
Essential practical industry experience will be gained through an 18-week internship. This degree is accredited by Le Cordon Bleu and upon the successful completion of the programme, graduates are awarded two certificates; one from Sunway University and another from Le Cordon Bleu, a leading global institution in culinary and hospitality education.
Accredited By The World-Renowned
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Restaurant Owner / Entrepreneur
- Chef de Cuisine / Executive Chef
- Kitchen Manager
- Food Writer / Critic
- In-flight food manager
- Corporate Chef
- Any other equivalent qualifications
- Applicant with no standard qualification will be considered on a case-to-case basis
English Language Requirements
- IELTS or equivalent 5.5 (With no individual band below 5.0)
- MUET Band 4
- SPM English B3 or B+
- UEC English B4
- O-Level English (1119) Credit
- Sunway Intensive English Programme (IEP) Pass Level 4
- ESL/English Satisfactory level in Pre-University programmes, where the medium of instruction is English