International Recognition by Professional Bodies
Recognised by international Professional Actuarial Bodies
- The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK
- Society of Actuaries, US
- Casualty Actuarial Society, USA
Professional Paper Exemptions
Opportunity to obtain exemptions from
- IFoA (6 papers)
- SOA (all 3 VEE credits)
BSc (Hons) in Industrial Statistics
- Eligible for 2 SAS Joint Certificates – Improved credibility and increased marketability
- Students are on their way to obtain the globally recognised SAS Certified Data Scientist certification.
Professional Development Roadmap
Our professional development roadmap ensures that students gain real-world skills and competencies through a variety of Preparatory Workshops, Seminars and Training, shaping employment-ready graduates.
Actuarial Practice Course conducted by our highly qualified in-house actuary who understand the needs of the industry. Through our Centre for Actuarial and Analytics Research, students gain practical experiences doing Industrial Consultancy Projects (ICP) from various industries.
Study Abroad Opportunities
- University of Essex (2+1 final year abroad)
- London School of Economics 3 weeks summer school
- 1+2 transfer options to
- University of Kent
- University of East Anglia
- Macquarie University